Delegation Introductions Thread

Delegators - Find your favorite Delegate below in the discussion :point_down:

Any BPRO holder who wishes to become a delegation is welcome to introduce herself/himself in this thread so other members of the community can make an educated decision on who to delegate their BPRO to.

Please be concise, describe your connection to B.Protocol, any involvement you may have in B.Protocol’s governance to date, other DeFi protocols you are involved with, any directions you would like to advocate for future steps of B.Protocol etc.

Better attach your voting profile on Vote with Tally so members could find you easily to delegate their votes to you.

Delegating is made through the Vote with Tally interface -

Please see the delegation idea discussion here -

4 Likes

Short intro:

Hey guys,

I’ve been moderating in the community for some time and have a good idea of where I hope B.Protocol is headed as a Defi primitive. I look forward to many more integrations, a symbiotic tokenomic design for $BPRO and the project, and increased awareness around the project as a whole. I would like to act as a delegate for B.Protocol and look forward to working with the community to better the project. Feel free to ask me any questions concerning my general position regarding the protocol in here or via the discord.

• A7om Smol (a7om.eth)

Delegate here:

What you can expect:

• An up to date delegate, whom also occasionally uses other community member’s introduction format when they are better than mine.
  • 100% participation
  • Complete openness to new ideas and discussion

Topics of interest:

• Liquidity mining: In favor of the current LM proposal, also open to listening to improvements the community wishes to be put forward.

• Growth Squad: In favor of the current Growth Squad proposal, also open to listening to improvements the community wishes to be put forward.

• Staking: In favor of some form of reward program that incentivizes holding BPRO by sharing the protocols rewards with its governors. Open to any suggestions on what this incentive system will look like.

• Bug Bounty: In favor of the Bug Bounty in its current form.

• Integrations: In favor of integrating with any project that has a need for liquidators (v1 or v2). Feel free to discuss any future integrations with me you want to take place or for some reason avoid.

Shout out to @TragedyStruck for the excellent format :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Short intro:

I’m TragedyStruck. Community member and active protocol follower. I’m an anon software dev, with an interest in crypto.

Delegate here:

What you can expect:

• A delegatee who is up to date on protocol development
  • 100% governance participation

Topics of interest:

• Liquidity mining: I’m in favor of a LM program at this stage to incentivize users of the protocol to also become active participants in the governing of the protocol.
  • Growth squad: I am in favor of a growth squad proposal, and was part of the previous proposal. I’m in favor, not because it will be a perfect product at this stage, but because protocol growth should be a focus. There is a road to travel for it to mature and find its niche, which I believe can be done by active and willing community members. Ideally I think that the squad should have members with more professional experience in marketing and PR, but I think it is part of the road to travel.
  • Staking: It’s complicated. In general I’m in favor of a more active use for BPRO, beyond pure governance, however as of now I haven’t seen the right utility or shape to any proposed suggestion. I’m hopeful that with protocol development and community engagement such options will arrive.
  • Bug bounty program: I’m massively in favor of the part of the last proposal that addressed a 50k BPRO Immunefi bug bounty program.

If anything is unclear, feel free to ask!

After the incentive period indicated by the team I am willing to help with delegating by signature.

6 Likes

Short intro:

I’m Head of Growth at Gauntlet where we deploy our risk management and parameter optimization platform for protocols like Aave and various others (see bio). Personally I’ve been an early user, hold an open Compound position, and believe B. Protocol to be valuable infrastructure to the DeFi sector.

Delegate here:

• inkymaze.eth

What you can expect:

• Contributions to discussion within the community and others (Compound with @yaron) as it relates to B. Protocol
  • Proactive governance participation with a written mandate around general recommendations and abstentions policies.

Topics of interest:

• Incentives - Largely misunderstood in most of DeFi. There are time horizons and growth objectives that can make various strategies viable.
  • Risk/Analytics - The blackbox of market and other risks throttles growth of novel protocols like this one. How the community supports and builds these tools is key for growth.
  • Integrations - Whether Liquity, Instadapp, or others the importance of messaging the B. Protocol value proposition across DeFi should be selective and strategic. I have some experience in doing this for Gauntlet.
6 Likes

Great to have you as a BPRO delegate @inkymaze!!!

Can you please add a link to your Tally account so users can find it easy to delegate to you? As the Tally interface currently doesn’t let you search by voters/users.

Also a reminder to all delegates - you need to first delegate to self in order for others to be able to delegate their votes to you.

2 Likes

Thanks!
delegate to self transaction: Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan

2 Likes

Thanks for putting your hands up guys and telling the community a little about yourselves.

@a7om (Adam) has obviously done a lot of work for BProtocol already, @inkymaze (Nick) is well respected around the traps and as far as I can tell, the only thing @TragedyStruck has got going against him is that people without a sense of humour might have concerns about his user name :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Short intro:

Hi all! I work with Tally and am a member of MakerDAO’s risk core unit. I have a background in traditional FinTech industry and have been working in crypto for the past year. I’m involved as a delegate in a few other protocols including Compound and Uniswap.

Delegate here:

What you can expect:

• Participation in key forum threads and discussions
  • Participation in all on-chain and snapshot votes
  • Relationships and engagement across the defi space to help surface opportunities for collaboration

Topics of interest:

• Treasury management: There are tradeoffs between paying out funds to token holders versus accumulating assets on the protocol’s balance sheet. Generally I favor reinvesting funds into development, user acquisition, or accumulating reserves, versus staking or buyback mechanisms to channel resources to existing token holders.
  • Risk: Building a deeper understanding of B Protocol’s risk profile could help with broader user adoption and integration across other protocols.
  • Integrations: B Protocol should focus efforts on select protocols where integration can provide the most value and has the best chance of timely approval. My engagement with other protocols’ governance could give me some insight into which protocols have the best near term partnership opportunities.
5 Likes